Temple Beth Tikvah offers a variety of membership packages designed to meet the needs of individuals and families throughout various stages of life.
Single Head of Family Membership
- For individuals who are unmarried, separated or widowed and who have children in the household in 3rd grade or beyond, whether or not they are attending Religions School. Includes one adult High Holiday ticket and tickets for all the children as outlined in the High Holiday ticket packet.
First-Year Newly Married Membership
- Adult children of congregants are granted one year free membership the year they are married. Includes two adult High Holiday tickets.
Regular Family Membership
- Couples where either spouse is 35 through 64 years of age on July 1 without children; or a family with children 3rd grade or above. Includes High Holiday tickets for all in the family as outlined in our High Holiday ticket packet plus one free Religious School tuition for grades Pre-K/K through Grade 2. (To qualify for the free tuition, you must have another child enrolled in TBT’s Religious School.)
Senior Citizen Membership
- For individuals age 65 or older on July 1st or couples with at least one spouse who is age 65 or older on July 1st, Temple Beth Tikvah offers several senior citizen membership options, including:
- First-year member special rates (for those new to Temple Beth Tikvah)
- Senior snowbird special rates (for those who live out-of-state for four months or longer)
- Senior special rates (for those age 65 or older)
- Super-senior special rates (for those age 80 or older)
All Senior Citizen Membership packages include High Holiday tickets (one for single memberships, two for couple memberships), 5 special daytime social, cultural and educational events, Sukkot Senior Brunch, up to 10% senior discount on select paid social events and more.
- For individuals who are 35 through 64, unmarried, separated or widowed and with no children in the household. Includes one adult High Holiday ticket.
Young Persons Memberships
- For individuals under 35 years of age and with no children in the household or couples with both individuals 35 years of age or less on July 1st and with no children in the household. Includes one adult High Holiday ticket for singles and two adult High Holiday tickets for couples.
Young Family Membership
- Individuals or couples with all children below 3rd grade. Includes High Holiday tickets for all in the family as outlined in our High Holiday ticket packet plus one pre-school or primary grade Religious School tuition. Also includes entry to Chanukah Family Dinner and two tickets to your choice of one event from menu of adult social events.
Temple Beth Tikvah will be your home away from home. We welcome interfaith, interracial, and LGBT+ individuals. If you are moving to our community, please call us if you need any assistance getting settled.
For more information on any of these membership packages or to ask for a complete packet of materials to be sent to you, e-mail our Membership Chair.