In light of the ever-changing COVID landscape and the safety concerns of many of our fellow congregants, it is necessary to institute the following updated protocols for this year’s High Holiday services:
- All attendees for all services must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status (this conforms to updated CDC guidance recommending masking for indoor activities).
- Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test within 72 hours of attending will be required for all services other than the family-friendly services on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. (please see below for further details)
Your High Holiday Participation Options:
- In-person Traditional Service with proof of vaccination or a negative PCR Test and masked.
- In-person Family-Friendly Service – no proof required and masked.
- Watch the Live Streaming (virtual).
Please choose one of the following to share your COVID vaccination card:
- Download a copy of your card using this link.
- Send a photo of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stop by the Temple at least one week prior to High Holiday services, and we will note it in our records.
Please bring your current (within 72 hours) negative COVID test results each time to services to present at check-in.
Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times. We continue to monitor the situation and make the appropriate modifications to ensure your safety. If you have any questions, please call the Temple office at 973-595-6565.