We are continuing to collect non-perishable items to help Wayne families during their time of need.
Items can be dropped off at the Temple, in the marked bins, outside the main office.
All non-perishable food donations are welcome, but at this time, the pantry is especially in need of the following items: (in order of need)
- canned fruit
- condiments such as ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, vegetable oil (small bottles)
- canned meat & fish (i.e.: chicken, salmon, spam, beef – Dinty Moore, tuna)
- hearty soups
- canned chili
- peanut butter
- tomato sauce
- fruit juice
- breakfast cereal (cold)
- hot cereal (oatmeal)
- Chef-boyardee products
- dried milk, water, juice boxes & other drinks
- mac & cheese boxes
- pancake mix
- rice and rice mixes
- paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, etc.).
- personal care products (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste & toothbrushes, etc)
- cleaning supplies (laundry detergent, household cleaners, etc).
- canned veggies – all varieties
- coffee and tea
* Shopping list taken from WIN website & updated November 16, 2017